Through a series of observations, like:
1. Ovulation tests
2. Monitoring of cervical mucus
3. Observance of non-pregnant status
... I have determined I am not ovulating.
I've also diagnosed myself with Lotsa Fatitude with Extreme Estrogen, which I believe is causing my anovulation. Making Babies says fat releases lots of estrogen. If there's too much fat on your body, you might as well be taking a birth control pill.
I've given myself til July to rectify the issue. If it's not solved by then, I'll be seeing a doctor again.
1. Walking 5 miles a day
2. Drinking buttloads of raspberry leaf tea
3. Taking buttloads of B vitamins, among other supplements
4. Abdominal massage, as recommended by Making Babies
5. Dust off The Machine (my very fancy ovulation predictor)
6. Track basal temps
I've quit coffee and am slowly cutting out "acidic" foods. I've removed gluten, sugar (although I've flubbed here and there) and most starches from my diet. Next up is dairy, then alcohol (*sob*).
So, two months. We'll see what happens. It's frustrating, and I'm getting anxious, and I don't want to be anxious.