“Tired people are a bit like flat tires. The deflation is not a permanent condition, but as long as they are out of air, they just can’t be their usual selves. Tired people are, above all, tired. “ ~Making Babies
Other key qualities of a tired person may include:
· Comfortable in the role of coach potato
· Often feels cold, especially their hands and feet
· Often has dark circles under their eyes
· Has trouble concentrating and little motivation
· Digestive complaints
· Puts on weight easily, especially under stress
· Long cycles, late ovulation and spotting
Check. Check. Check. I hadn’t read the book since we first started this journey, and I feel like I’m seeing this information with new eyes. And it’s giving me a new motivation.
Not only is being Tired a hindrance to healthy conception, frankly, it’s no way to live. In fact, it would be really great to fix this tired thing before becoming a mom. The way I hear it, once that happens, you’re destined to be exhausted for the rest of your life.